Our house, dating from 1885, is situated at almost 3,000 feet a.s.l. It is the only inhabited farm-house in this little nature conservation area. The nearest neighbours live in Carovilli, a little village 4 miles away.
The front of the house faces a large oak forest whereas the rear offers a splendid view of the mountains and a valley. The house is not very big, but quite comfortable. It was completely renovated in 2003. The living-room has a nice fireplace, a piano and a modest library. There are three guestrooms (two double and one accommodating six) and two bathrooms with all modern conveniences. Meals are served on the terrace or in the kitchen-diner.